Current available positions:
1- Interior Architectural Designer: Plan and design the interior of mid to high-end single-family homes and commercial projects. Research technical variables and implications of design concepts and incorporate findings into the overall architectural design. Conduct extensive site analysis and note measurements of the interior space. Meet with clients to determine functional and spatial requirements, and aesthetic and stylistic specifications and preferences. Create design plans that coincide with the clients vision and budget, while ensuring that the new interior is suitable for the buildings structure and compliant with the American Disabilities Act codes and other requirements. Prepare and modify interior design sketches and plans that highlight the specific elevations, sections, and details of the space along with design development. Create 2D and 3D digital models and computer-generated interactive presentations of designed projects using software such as AutoCAD, Lumion, Sketchup, Revit, and Adobe Photoshop. Evaluate, select, and modify standard techniques, procedures, and criteria for projects. Prepare final plan layouts and integrate architectural elements to design cohesively. Document the material and equipment necessities for engineering and construction team. Confer with the construction team to determine the requirements of the building structure, urban designs, and site plan technical information regarding structure design specifications, material, color and equipment, estimated costs of finishes, and construction timeline. Review and verify designs to ensure they comply with environmental, safety, and building regulations and industry standards.
Requirements: The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or a related field and two years of experience in the job offered or related position. This position requires skills and knowledge in Autodesk Revit, AutoCad, Lumion, Photoshop. The position involves little travel-24% of work time several days but less than 60 days per year within the Los Angeles area.
40 hours/week. Job Interview Site: Sherman Oaks, CA Email Resume to: Altelier Architects at email@example.com
2- Administrative Assistant:
– Provide administration and clerical support for an architectural office and the principal architect.
– Invoicing, payables and receivables.
– Assist in balancing bank accounts.
– Copying, printing, scanning, filing, other paperwork and misc. office work.
– Keep office neat, organized and supplied, ordering office needs.
– Running errands.
Qualifications and skills:
– Positive, energetic, professional, presentable, and friendly manners.
– Motivated, organized, disciplined, systematic, accurate, team player and independent.
– Can do spirit, problem solver, detail oriented, ability to multitask and efficient.
– Computer and internet proficiency, Quick book data entry, check issuing, Excel, and Word.
– Ability to think and process logically and creatively.
– Good English oral and written communication.
– One year previous office administration and assistance
– Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field.
– Depending on experience and skills.
Email Resume to: Altelier Architects at firstname.lastname@example.org