1- Administrative Assistant:
– Provide administration and clerical support for an architectural office and the principal architect.
– Invoicing, payables and receivables.
– Assist in balancing bank accounts.
– Copying, printing, scanning, filing, other paperwork and misc. office work.
– Keep office neat, organized and supplied, ordering office needs.
– Running errands.
Qualifications and skills:
– Positive, energetic, professional, presentable, and friendly manners.
– Motivated, organized, disciplined, systematic, accurate, team player and independent.
– Can do spirit, problem solver, detail oriented, ability to multitask and efficient.
– Computer and internet proficiency, Quick book data entry, check issuing, Excel, and Word.
– Ability to think and process logically and creatively.
– Good English oral and written communication.
– One year previous office administration and assistance
– Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field.
– Depending on experience and skills.